iOS 7 updates are coming! Please mail me if you are having any issues!

Hey bears! Just a quick note to let you know what's happening with iOS7 compatibility...
I really don't know how many of you are affected, but I do know that Hey Bear apps may (or may not) crash now and again under iOS7. It appears that restarting the app may help, but it seems that the crashes are fairly unpredictable. So...
Please 'bear' with me! I am waiting on the guys that produce our game engine to get a fix out, which should be within the next 48 hours. Then, as soon as I have that I will republish ALL Hey Bear apps, just to be sure. This could take up to two weeks... THEN... I'll need to wait for another week or two for Apple to actually get around to testing the apps before eventually releasing them onto the app store so that you can get the update.
In the meantime, I'd really appreciate it if you could mail me with any problems that you are experiencing under iOS7, just so that I can get an idea of which apps, and which devices are most problematic - then obviously I'll make sure I get those ones updated first!
So, give me a shout at slowboy (at) talktalk (dot) net and please let me know which app you are using (Full name please! Some apps have very similar names!), which device you are running it on, and what your main problem has been, eg, is it crashing at the same place again and again, or does it just fall over randomly?

Thanks for your patience, I think that pretty much all developers are rushing out iOS7 specific updates right now, so I don't think that this is a one off situation. Give it a few weeks and it'll be as if it never happened!

Thanks
Wayne